Sunday, May 20, 2012

246th-Stand-up paddling

So, after my last day of work for this week, I was sooo excited to hear that loren wanted to take me stand up paddle surfing.
we got there at 5 and the place closed in an hour but the sun was still up till 8 (and apparently there was also an eclips...which I totally didn't check out...that would have been awesome)

stand up surf is sooooo different than normal surfing. First of all, your standing up the entire time and Loren kept on falling...like every other sentance I heard "aww fuck" then SPLASH. I was laughing soo hard.

I managed to catch one wave...on my butt (like you do while on a skate board)

Overall I had a BLAST and I can't wait to do it again...


About training... I think my feet are about ready for a jog...I'm going to test the waters on wednesday, or maybe earlier. I don't want to push myself into another injury, I just want to see if I can start training again... I miss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment