Thursday, May 17, 2012

249th-core class!



I went to my all-time favorite core class at the the gym today! It was amazing as always.

My aunt has been begging me to hang out for a while now, but I just have been putting it off because of work/school. And now I'm happy to say that I took her to her first class this morning! And she loved it!

quote "I thought it was easy at first, the class was full of old ladies and I though it was going to be a piece of cake. then about half way through, everything started to burn. I am definitely coming back!"

anyways, I haven't been getting great exercise lately, just biking around town, work, and school. So this class was great to really get some toning in, and I felt great after.

( I still can't wait to get into my running shoes again, I miss it soooo much!)

thanks for litening!

No comments:

Post a Comment