Saturday, May 5, 2012

So it's here, it's happening...finally.
I feel like I have been training forever just for this day, and now I'm terrified. yeah it's only 3.25 mi but it's also the competition (inner and outer) that I'll be running for.


At the expo, I felt like I was going to faint I was soo nervouse. the people, the crowds, the stands, the lines... I was taking everything in it was almost overwhelming. I was in and out in a jiffy.

I have no pictures of my package, and since this is my first expo (and I don't really know what to expect) I'm not going to give much of a review. And I can sum that up in one word: PINK
enough.

I just want to say thank you for all of the support, and I hope your rooting for me!
let me show you what I'm made of:



package deal that comes with running and climbing (and some weights) 
I know...right?


Tomorrow, I'm getting up at 4:30 (I know) so I can be at the race by 7. now for some beauty sleep.


What are you doing for cinco de mayo?

No comments:

Post a Comment