Monday, February 20, 2012

315th-homework

It takes 21 days to create a habit, and only 3 to break one.

I am feeling the affects of this quote more than ever today. I almost did not have the willpower today to get my butt out of bead and go for a run and do my homework and clean my house, or do anything at all. I have been going through a lot lately (not really going to mention my personal personal problems) but It's fair to say that I've been going through a whole lot. I was going through a downward spiral into the black obis for two days strait, ignoring my priorities. I fell out of my schedule.
So, today, wanting nothing to do with my running shoes, I almost sulked in my own self pity, but I didn'. I don't know how I managed to crawl out of my hole but I did. I went for a great run, had an amazing breakfast, and almost finished my four page essay due this wednesday.
Sometimes, I don't know how life works, but I'm glad that it does. And tis morning, I'm glad that it did.

And look what I'm also really glad that happened today:
Cinnamon rolls!
who would not be glad about cinnamon rolls?




I found this recipe here: Greens and chocolate
I searched for easy rolls, and this is what i found. I subbed soy+a squeeze of grapefruit+1egg for buttermilk 'cuz that's all I had.


No comments:

Post a Comment