Wednesday, February 8, 2012

327th- food

I've just noticed after browsing through my blog that I have yet to post any baking expeditions of mine. To me this comes as a surprise because it's one of my favorite activities. And blogging about it is definitely rewarding as well. But then it really all has to do with one factor, Time. I haven't even baked in the last few months, since christmas (exception of my job), and I really have been missing it. There are so many recipes I have yet to get to and so many I want to try again. So, my goal this week is to get to some food posts on this blog.
Any ideas?
Yum!

Photo credit: Kevin and Amanda

I ran a 3.5 mi today. It was easy apart from the hot weather that made me pretty dehydrated by the end. I have seen a bit of improvement already in my running and it's giving me confidence that I can get to my goals as a runner.
This is day 8 and I definitely believe I can get to 14!
cross your fingers!


I apologize by the lack of creativity lately but it's more important to keep my life on track during these few busy days as school starts. I have a few unfinished projects waiting on me, and so many I have yet to start. I'd love to get any new ideas!
My craft room is coming together slowly yet surely but I'm feeling a lot more organized which lifts a huge weight off my shoulders.
any good notebook decorating ideas?

fact: socrates invented the word idea as to help other understand something existing other than in reality; something that could possibly happen.
Think about it, he's pretty cool.

I hope you are all doing well, keep up the good work!
Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Tonight someone game a speech on how to bake a cheese cake because he was bored of the usual "Holliday Treats" Have you ever made a cheese cake?

    ReplyDelete