Friday, February 10, 2012

325th- work

Horrible day.

I had my first week of school breakdown. Too much to do in so little time
More like I had higher expectations and felt the world crumble when I hadn't done ANYTHING on my list by 12:00. Work was at tow and had around 5 hours to go for a run, sit down and finish my reading, and go take 5 amazing photos for Journalism. But that was just in my head, and when I ended up waking at 10:00 felt groggy 'till 11:00 and felt unaccomplished by 12:00. This was when I broke down.
I did end up biking to work and reading part of the chapter and taking notes before work.
By the time we closed the cafe, I felt under the weather and had 0 energy for a run, so, listening to my body, I passed on that. Which felt horrible and great at the same time.
It was such a relief to have Loren in my arms when I got home and I calmed down as I got ready for an "early" night since work is at 8 tomorrow.
Cross my fingers fore a better tomorrow.

Thank you for the support.

1 comment:

  1. "Brave men tell the truth. Wise man's tools are analogies and puzzles. Woman holds her tongue, knowing silence will speak for her."

    ReplyDelete