Wednesday, March 28, 2012

278th-school

I've come to realize that I love running before school (or other errands)
It helps me wake up, get my head strait, and plan my day/week/month.
I also realized that I love to just eat plain sock at the end of a run. confession. I'm not really a salty food eater right after my run, so chips or pretzels just don't cut it. So I just eat salt. I know, it's weird, but it really hits the spot. Of course I then down a pint of water and bring out the snakcky goodness after, but I turn to salt first.

BTW. I have an AWFUL confession to make. (well it sucks for me really) I took some amazing pics on my birthday (more like pics that I really like) and I didn't get to shoing/posting/editing them. The've just been sitting in my computers memory filling up space. So I decided that today would be the perfect day to kinda let them "shine" I hope you enjoy =]


training:
3mi

No comments:

Post a Comment