Thursday, March 15, 2012

291st-work

"beginning" of my work week and I'm already over it. Motivated with my training, but not really excited to have less time for study, especially sice my list is already long. And I covered a co-workers shift Tuesday so I am more beat than usual. I have to stay posative and more important, get lots of sleep!
I have to be up by 7 and on my bike within a halfhour to get to work on time. (cross your fingers that it doesnt rain!) but I'm "prepared" for that sort of weather, just would rather Not have to got through it.

On that note, I'd like to say how much I LOVE biking. Even on the days I hate it, it is so convenient and such a clean energy. Sometimes I feel like biking to work is like getting paid to work out...AMAZING.
But one of the most important things that makes a bike ride fun is wearing the right clothing. Getting too cold or even too hot can really just suck. Not fun.


Training:
3mi in 25.5 min
strengthen 30 min
bike:15 min

No comments:

Post a Comment