Friday, January 20, 2012

346th-

waking up to the rain is one of my favorite things in the world. Doing that twice in one day is even better.
I haven't been getting very good sleep lately, so I'm often tired and groggy. I'm not sure if it's lack of water or stress overload, but it seems as if my body can't relax. So today at nine in the morning, I felt like it was till 5:30am. and so I picked up loren from work and we both stumbled home and crashed on the couch together. 
The funny thing is, we slept like babies. Not even on our own bed do we sleep that well, but piled on top each other on a single couch we where snoring in minutes.
All this rain and stormy weather makes me reminisce the times I'm in the woods hiking in the wonderful nature. Like when I took a hike with Loren in Nisene Marks. The air was crisp and the forest was silent. each breath was as refreshening as a glass of water.

As of the moment, I am about half way done with my leg warmers and sewing them as I write. I hope to go to bed soon, and I'll post up some pictures soon!
Good night and sweet dreams.

1 comment: