Sunday, January 15, 2012

351st-job

I feel as though I'm going on a craft-free diet. It's been around three days and I haven't even touched a single needle and thread. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself given I've been working 24/7, but the truth is I miss it. I don't feel completely myself without being creative. Working so much is actually a killjoy.
I hope to be up in running soon. I am glad I'm staying on top of my blog, though I do apologize that there's not much happening. I promise this wednesday that I will make something. This is the least I can do for myself.

as for what Iv'e been up to:
Randome idea of working at the stat park.
Something you should know about me (if you don't already) I love being outside, climbing, hiking, running, etc. Apart from crafting, these are things that keep me sane. I've always wanted to be a guide. 

Oh, and also, I'm thinking of bouldering this wedneasday on my day off. maybe even plan a small camping trip. I need to be outdoors, it;s been too long. Though, I did hear we're due for rain next week. =/



This weeks sum up:

  • drink more water
  • craft more
  • sleep better
  • contact other bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment