Saturday, January 14, 2012

352nd-photo

I love the life I live right now. I work at this small and quaint organic Cafe, I have an apartment with my own crafting room, I have money for food and some self-spending, I'm going to school, and I get to be with my boyfriend everyday. It's almost perfect. the only thing that it's missing is my best friend; Moby. Giving him up to the shelter this summer was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and it's one of the only I can regret. Apart from knowing it was what's best for him, giving our living situation, I can never fill that space in my heart again. 










2 comments:

  1. Yay life! I know giving him up for adoption was/is a difficult choice, and incredibly brave and selfless of you. Cherish your memories and know you did your best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree tots with Joslyn. I'm so glad that you love your life right now..and I'm so sorry about Moby, but it was the best decision you could have made for him..incredibly selfless of you. You would make an excellent mother.

    ReplyDelete