Sunday, January 8, 2012

358th-photo

I really can't say how beat I am. To me, it feels like the end of the week, and I'm ready for a day off. But back to work tomorrow morning. I have so much that I want to get done, so many projects to start, but right now I can barely lift a finger. All I need is sleep, and so I will have an early night.
I was at work from 8:00 am 'till 5:30 and then took a nap 'till 7:00. But I'v made an oath to no excuses. And I'm sticking to it.
So instead of some of my recent works, here are a few photo flashbacks.
I can't believe how much I've improved in my photo skill and as a person in general. The decisions I'm making and the things I've accomplished are beyond what I've ever dreamed of, and it hasn't stopped yet.
What have you accomplished since last years, anything you're proud of?
Something I've really learned is how much I can learn from someone's blog. Now, exclude the context, the format of each blog is so important. How to draw your readers in, how to organize your thoughts, and how to keep things simple. These are all things I hope to accomplish on this blog. Now, only a week in I couldn't expect too much, but each day I learn something new. Hope you stick with me through this year!






Re-cap week 1:
  • need to use time wisely
  • sleep more
  • drink more water
  • make sure to spell check!
  • don't over do it
  • have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment